Exhibits on View Throughout the Week of the Conference
The following exhibits will be on view throughout the conference, with variable open 7mes. For local folks, or people extending their stays, the exhibits will be open the week before and following the conference as well. Transportaion to the exhibits is on your own, and there is a charge for entrance to the James J. Hill House.
- White Bear Arts Center – 1922 in White Bear Lake
- George Latimer Central Library – Rarely Seen Photos of Fitzgerald (located downtown Saint Paul, within walking distance)
- James J. Hill House – Beyond Fitzgerald: Minnesota Art and Literature during the 1920s
- Minnesota History Center – WWI America (exhibit and programs on WWI in Minnesota – within walking distance)
- Show Gallery – Photos from new book, Fitzgerald in Minnesota, by Jeff Krueger (downtown – walking distance)