CONFERENCE REGISTRATION OPTIONS:
- FULL PROGRAM: Includes all academic panels, coffee breaks, one conference plenary luncheon, opening reception, the conference closing banquet, tour of Cathedral Hill neighborhood, and other social activities. PLEASE NOTE: All panelists, or anyone chairing a session, must register for the full program. Fitzgerald Society membership is also required for all full program registrants. Fee for Full Program Registration is is $180.
- SOCIAL PROGRAM: Includes one conference plenary luncheon, opening reception, the conference closing banquet, tour of Cathedral Hill, and the opportunity to purchase tours or activities that have an additional charge. Social program registrants may also attend up to 2 academic panel sessions. Fee for Social Program Registration is $140.
Registration can be completed online by clicking on this link.
If you prefer to send in a payment by check, please click here to view a printable registration form. Please complete the registration portion and send it with your check.
A $25 late fee will be added to registrations received after April 11, 2017. We are not able to offer refunds on cancellations.
ACTIVITIES INCLUDED WITH EACH CONFERENCE REGISTRATION:
- The Opening Reception at Saint Paul’s Central Library/Fitzgerald Alcove and opening of Fitzgerald photo exhibit (includes light appetizers, wine and soft drinks), Sunday, June 25, 5:30-7 p.m.
- The Plenary Luncheon, 340 Hotel, tentatively set for Monday, June 26.
- The Cathedral Hill neighborhood bus tour (the neighborhood where Fitzgerald grew up, including his birthplace and 599 Summit, Thursday, June 29, approximately 2 to 6 p.m.
- The Conference Banquet, 340 Hotel, Friday, June 30, 5:30 p.m.